Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, anybody run into an issue where Pandora no longer syncs with their phone? Is there a way to connect the car to WiFi to update the app in the car or is this a dealer issue? I have deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone but it makes no difference.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pandora app

I have a stock MyLink 2014 cruze diesel. My pandora no longer works in my car and I have to use the bluetooth function to play my pandora. Is there a way to update the app or get it to work again? The app just stays greyed out on the display.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Without investing in the equipment and a subscription, updating is pretty much a dealer thing. You might want to contact Pandora support to see what they can suggest. It sounds like an update to the app on the phone is what killed it. I'd think they'd be the ones motivated to fix it.

·
Registered
509 Posts
The issue appears to be with the Pandora app itself, not in the radio. I just tested it using my Alpine w650 in carplay mode and it refused to play any stations. But on my iPhone itself, the app worked just fine.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Mine is Hit or Miss if its going to work. I have the setting for Pandora "Launch From Car" Checked but it still shows Grey'd out on my car. I use Amazon Music now (SO MUCH BETTER) so I just use Bluetooth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts