Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, after a long time, I finally got the dealer to get the texting function working on the MyLink system in my car. Now I am experiencing a different issues though, and want to know if anyone else has this issue.
The issue is when using the MyLink system to send one of the preset replies, the system will lose the Bluetooth link to the phone after sending the message, and it takes 30 sec to 1 min to regain the connection. This makes it really annoying to use to MyLink reply while streaming music from my phone. It happens on my Galaxy S4 as well as my friends S5 that we tested. Just want to know if anyone else has the problem or if it's just my car.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
never used it, I usual just say the reply and it works fine

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone on here has to be able to tell me if this function works correctly on their car...

·
Registered
55 Posts
So, after a long time, I finally got the dealer to get the texting function working on the MyLink system in my car. Now I am experiencing a different issues though, and want to know if anyone else has this issue.
The issue is when using the MyLink system to send one of the preset replies, the system will lose the Bluetooth link to the phone after sending the message, and it takes 30 sec to 1 min to regain the connection. This makes it really annoying to use to MyLink reply while streaming music from my phone. It happens on my Galaxy S4 as well as my friends S5 that we tested. Just want to know if anyone else has the problem or if it's just my car.
I just bought my Cruze last week, i didnt even know there was a texting function on mylink. How do i find out if i have it?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
I just bought my Cruze last week, i didnt even know there was a texting function on mylink. How do i find out if i have it?
Hey there,

We can certainly look into this further for you. Please feel free to send us a private message along with your VIN, and we can possibly find an answer for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.