Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. Have my mylink setup for sale that I bought from a user on this forum. Everything works great but will be going a different route as to my setup.

Will include:
-Touch screen
-Silver box
-Complete harness to do the conversion from non mylink to mylink

For any questions leave a comment or message me.

Asking price $365 obo

I believe I paid around $100-$120 for the system only and $300 for the complete harness (could have built my own but when I was doing my build some parts where unavailable and had to go a different route.)

Located in Corona, CA

Will update with more pictures soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How hard is install 1-10? Also any dealer programming needed?
Honestly it isn't hard. Took me 3 hours total since it was my first time doing a cruze. Like any other install. No dealer programming but I will include the usb programmer so you can do it at home.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I take it the old MyLink did not have Apple CarPlay? My ex wife just bought a gen 1 and she wanted to know if the gen 1 ever came with that. I was not sure but it doesn’t look like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,751 Posts
Hello everyone. Have my mylink setup for sale that I bought from a user on this forum. Everything works great but will be going a different route as to my setup.

Will include:
-Touch screen
-Silver box
-Complete harness to do the conversion from non mylink to mylink

For any questions leave a comment or message me.

Asking price $365 obo

I believe I paid around $100-$120 for the system only and $300 for the complete harness (could have built my own but when I was doing my build some parts where unavailable and had to go a different route.)

Located in Corona, CA

Will update with more pictures soon.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I already have the complete setup minus the cable. What are the chances you could take a few pictures of it with the wiring somewhat spread apart and maybe some closeups of the connectors?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts