Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
So I’ve spent a bunch of time going through the mylink upgrade posts. I’ve decided I want to update my 2012 Cruze ls from the dot matrix display to the mylink w/nav (mostly to retain xm radio). Is there a how-to post on this? All of the ones I found really only discuss the non-nav upgrade.

Also, the adapter wiring harness kit for the nav version; my understanding is it comes with a gps antenna. My cruze has xm already and thus has a gos antenna. Is the existing gps antenna not able to be used with the upgraded unit?
Finally, does anyone have part numbers for the mylink w/nav units that are known to be compatible with the 2012 cruze ls?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,285 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are the links I’ve read. Again, none of them go into specifics on the upgrade process for mylink w/ nav. They only cover mylink w/o nav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The “adding nav to my 2014 mylink” link answered my question about the gps antenna. I would still link to still a mylink w/ nav how-to. The biggest thing is getting a list of compatible part codes so I can get the correct hardware.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts