Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner here .. just purchased on 9/8 .. I'm used to using Garmins etc but this system is much different .. is there a way to download contacts/addresses to the Nav system ... I can't seem to locate any info on this .. All help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for this info .. I have already saved all these to my pc when researching this problem ... but none of it helps .. I want to add contacts and addresses but it appears you can't do that .. at least I haven't figured out how to do it.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,479 Posts
Haven't figured out a way to sync contact addresses from my phone to the Nav system. The few that I have saved in my car I've just input manually.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks .. I just wish Chevy had put a little more thought into this system .. plus not charging for the map upgrades .. I like my Garmin GPS much better .. and I have lifetime upgrades

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,479 Posts
Actually, I just saw this. I can't remember if my iPhone did this or not. This is what you're looking for I think. It does work for the contacts with addresses in my phone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great find .. I just went outside and paired my phone and added a contact ... now it just will take a little time to add the contacts I want from my phone's contact list .. thanks for finding this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts