Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kid wanted to know how to shot flames,i sugggested a srt4 type exhaust this guy has other ideas hahaha
Originally Posted by SneakerFix
its not exhaust work that does it. It's fuel or ignition cut. sRT4s Rotory engines all run rich off idle and mid that's why the do it so easy with out much work

Lul wut.Mazdais only automaker that made rotary engines and quit.fuel with open exhaust=flames. I had one the have a 2.4 liter combustion engine rotary haha

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I think he meant SRT4s and rotory engines. This a large forum. We just arent a bunch of children :p .... Well I am but thats beside the point. We all saw your post you dont need to start a thread about your response to a post.
With 14 post you wont win anyone over by trying to make fun of someone when they just had a typo...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rolleyes: Sorry for poking a little fun nothing serious, you guys would be seriously offended on srtforum, bwvorte do, gmfullsize etc lighten up

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
We like to poke fun we just try to be a little more reasonable about it. All good you will learn to love this forum and hate all others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts