Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a replacement mount for my older tom tom gps. It's the one where it has the ring and the suction cup. If possible, I'd like it to fit my iPhone 6 and the tom tom as well. Do you guys have any suggestions?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'm looking for a replacement mount for my older tom tom gps. It's the one where it has the ring and the suction cup. If possible, I'd like it to fit my iPhone 6 and the tom tom as well. Do you guys have any suggestions?
eBay has a great selection of mounts for the Tomtom GPS. Just search for "Tomtom GPS mount".

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
I have a mount that is permanently stuck with automotive molding tape to the right end of my stereo shelf. I have the base stereo and there's about a 1.75-2 inch shelf below the screen. This is the only flat spot in the car so I stuck my mount there. The benefits of this position are that the power runs from the front power outlet up the right side of my gear shift (standard transmission), the display is completely out of the way of all my vehicle controls and displays, and it meets all 50 states requirements that nothing be above the dashboard potentially blocking road visibility.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Chevrolet cruze

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks! I saw a vent mount so I went ahead with that. The ones similar to yours were all showing a delivery day of sat and thats when the trip I need my GPS for is taking place.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.