Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I purchased my 2011 Cruze Eco used, and one of the downsides were that it didn't have a front lip/spoiler. I want to purchase and replacement one with pretty much OEM (I won't be doing wild cosmetic upgrades, not my style). Has anyone purchased one from Parts Geek, the 2011-2015 Chevrolet Cruze Bumper Spoiler Action Crash (Top result on quick Google Search, I am unable to link or post pics yet).

I appreciate your advise! I wanted to make sure it was the correct one for the Eco as well, and I'm going make the purchase. Thanks y'all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
it's listed on the GMpartsdirect website as OE part #96832929. The only time I had to replace mine is when I hit animals (twice) while driving down the highway. Fox sized animals do a number on Cruze Eco front ends at 65 mph. I've had good luck with items from Partsgeek in the past, so I don't see any reason why you'd have any issues. Their price is 1/2 that of the cheapest I found here: https://www.google.com/search?q=968...d=0ahUKEwi6yv-_kZnbAhVjzlkKHQOxADUQuw0IiwIoAQ

At that price, you might want to get 2 ... because they are usually the first thing to get stuck on parking stops and/or curbs, and being plastic, they break off pretty easily.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,423 Posts
I was referring to this here: https://www.partsgeek.com/gbproduct...iAsMmHOIqq2fjjEusaAoE6EALw_wcB&ad=47584901292

Could you give me some pointers? I thought this black trim underneath the front bumper does come factory?
Yes that is a stock piece as spaycace says. I bought one from discount body parts for mine. It goes on very easy. The aftermarket ones are a bit different though and I was not able to find any of the two smaller ones that supplement it except on GM parts Direct.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome, thanks a lot for your input! I'm probably going to purchase one this week and have it on there. The front looks weirdly empty with such a small piece missing from the front bumper.. I guess it's that black accent underneath the car which is nice and also makes for a big gap when missing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts