Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm getting a new set of tires put on this week and know I'm due for some maintenance on my brakes. If I wanted to upgrade from the factory pads etc, what would you recommend?

I'm not feeling a big brake kit type of upgrade, just better pads and whatever else you can just bolt on as a stock replacement. As you can tell I'm not experienced with brakes

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
What kind of mileage you have that you need brakes(stock will last @ 50 K unless you are high city driving)? First I just needed to replace my pads since my rotors were starting to groove from something that got trapped bet my pads and rotor. I personally have replaced with Napa Gold ceramic pads and still using stock rotors(seem to be working well). If you want to do more tho. check out the link from
jmsanti

·
Registered
17 Posts
I recently upgraded my fronts to EBC Ultimax slotted rotors and EBC Green Stuff pads. For those that don't know, EBC are out of the UK and all they make are brakes. Totally love them. Not noisy and the stopping power is wonderful. Thoroughly recommended.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
I recently upgraded my fronts to EBC Ultimax slotted rotors and EBC Green Stuff pads. For those that don't know, EBC are out of the UK and all they make are brakes. Totally love them. Not noisy and the stopping power is wonderful. Thoroughly recommended.
This is what I put on my CDT in Australia, are they the same as yours?

View attachment 151130

1 - 5 of 5 Posts