Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I got my tuner from BNR today, was so stoked to start, read the instructions quite a few times, went to my Cruze, and plugged it in, went to Read 1, pressed center button which is ok, nothing, so I waited a few minutes, nothing, went to Read2 same thing nothing. So I came here to see if I could find anything, nothing, so I hooked it up to see if there was a firmware update, well after it updated I took it back out hooked it up and everything was gone:$#angry: I then emailed BNR, to just get a reply back saying it will take awhile due to tax season, which it isn't any longer, but anyways, I sat for a couple of hours, well nothing. here is one thing I noticed when I first hooked up to OBDII myautocal says FS2-Link REQUIRED, I have no idea what to do now, I'm kinda pissed because yall know these arnt cheap one bit. A speed response would help big time. Thnx in advance

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got it reloaded thanks to BNR, just waiting on my tune now, but still wanting to know what fs2 link required

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.