Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading up on a ton that has been said about the trifecta tune and I have decided I want to get one in the near future. Upon looking at their website, I am confused as to what I am getting in some of their packages.. For someone who has desires of putting a K&N intake on their bone stock cruze along with the tune, should I get the trifecta advantage? Also, what is the difference between the trifecta advantage "Stage 0" and "Stage 1" packages? Does the Stage 1 just make the tune work with a K&N intake? Does it include the intake so i don't have to purchase it separately? Or does the cheaper "Stage 0" option work with a k&n intake. There is about a $200 price increase between the two options, so there must be a valid reason for that. Help is appreciated! :)

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
I know when I bought mine it was: do you have any mods like CAI or not and then do you want Select a tune or not. Are you going thru WOT-Tuning? I have not checked out their site in a while. will do I just now checked and I have never noticed the price diff between the Advantage and Elite before. when I get to work and have a moment to research the diff. I would contact WOT at [email protected] and ask them their sales pitch between the 2 I have the advantage and am happy with it. I have no mods. Just let them know you have a CAI and they will adjust accordingly. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I believe you can get the advantage and note when you order that you have a k&n intake. The advantage plus will allow you to datalog and get one update. The elite allows multiple data logs and updates. If you're ONLY doing a intake I think you'd be fine with the cheaper "advantage" tune. That's how I understand it anyway.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok cool, thank you for your help. Do either of you know the difference between the Stage 0 option and the stage 1 option? That's my main question.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. I'm not familiar with the "Stage 0" or "Stage 1" as those were not options when I purchased my tune. You may want to email Trifecta directly and ask that question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts