Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all, I'm new to these forums and have a car that I am trying to fix. The error codes are P0299- Turbo Underboost, P2227 Barometric Pressure Circuit Rage/Performance, and P00B7- Engine Coolant Flow Low/Performance. I'm currently trying to fix my girlfriend's old car so her father can sell it. Their "mechanic" replaced the turbo and water pump, however these codes are still showing and I believe the parts were bought brand new. Any thoughts? Any help is much appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Hey y'all, I'm new to these forums and have a car that I am trying to fix. The error codes are P0299- Turbo Underboost, P2227 Barometric Pressure Circuit Rage/Performance, and P00B7- Engine Coolant Flow Low/Performance. I'm currently trying to fix my girlfriend's old car so her father can sell it. Their "mechanic" replaced the turbo and water pump, however these codes are still showing and I believe the parts were bought brand new. Any thoughts? Any help is much appreciated!!
Year/Model/Trim would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.