Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
If I'm not mistaken this come with Asian market connectors that don't match ours. I'll look and see if I still have the schematics laying around. Otherwise you'll just need to guess and test. LOL. You'll need to splice on a US spec connector, in order to plug into your car

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Hmmm, fits Gen2, direct replacement (which to me says no modification needed), listed on US eBay, but Chinese seller, doesn't fit US cars without rewiring. Is that a "Item Not As Described"? Or is it "Item works where the seller lives, what's your problem"?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm, fits Gen2, direct replacement (which to me says no modification needed), listed on US eBay, but Chinese seller, doesn't fit US cars without rewiring. Is that a "Item Not As Described"? Or is it "Item works where the seller lives, what's your problem"?
The wires don’t match mine AT All Like even auto shops didn’t know wtf they were looking at. I really wish I had some idea about how to splice them together or something

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
The latter.... But I imagine you could probably win with a bit of fight.
It's rather annoying that it's on eBay USA (is there an eBay China or eBay Hong Kong?) with 'plug and play' in the description. USPS doesn't subsidize shipments from USA to China like China Post and USPS subsidize shipments from China to USA, so returning it would not be very feasible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts