Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my drivers seat out of my cruze to see which heating element burnt out because it hasnt worked since i bought the car i have the seat out and about half the upholstery clips off but theres one at the top of the back of the seat thats surrounded by metal in the middle making it impossible to take off....am i crazy? So i started to take off the bottom only to find out its stiched in...i need some help immediately i believe its the back part but cant view it with the upholstery on

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Is your car out of Bumper to Bumper warranty? (3 years/36,000 miles. It's not limited to original owner.)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its a 2011 with 75K taking the seat out isnt bad its the upholstery thats a bitch? Its my day off otherwise i could go on GM's service information database(currently a low level tech at a chevy dealership thank god) otherwise id already be out thousands after 3 months of ownership so i don't mind the labor its just this leather has me wantig to put my head through a wall I'm almost positive the back element is burnt out so I'm gonna order one i threw everything back together and got it back in my car for now

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
See the thread in my signature about heated seats.

The only part that is not shown is the removal of the seat cover from the top back part of the seat. What appears to be stitching at the bottom the of seat cover is actually a zipper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts