Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local Craigslist post near me has a 2014 Cruze with a Rhino Rack cargo carrier. Based on the pictures it might be a Heavy Duty 2500 System. In the USA most people talk about Yakima or Thule. Does anyone have experience with Rhino racks?

http://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/prod.../heavy-duty-2500-black-2-bar-roof-rack_ja0144

Based on their website it looks like this maybe an Australian Company? Will their stuff work with kayak carriers made by Thule or Yakima? I sent the owner a note, if they want to separate some of their equipment off their Cruze to contact me.

Any suggestions for a fair price for the bars, vehicle specific mounts and clips? This appears to be a square steel bar design based on the photo's. New retails for around $425 MSRP via their website, but I'm not sure how much Rhino Rack is supported here in the USA.

Maybe the owner located in Iowa is a member here and may find this post. As the car complete has a downpipe, air intake, tinted windows, slightly modified. I just don't want the entire car.

Thanks for your thoughts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts