Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone semi new to this site, iv responded a hand full of times but never started a thread.

I am lowering my car hopefully tomorrow with eibachs i bought used. I have never done this before but know people who have but never on a cruze.
I get the jest of it from reading two forums on here about putting on coilovers. but would need some guidance i guess i would call it. My gfs father is a mechanic, so hes got a lift and the whole nine yards.

So my question is are there any cruzers in VA? or just some advice would be appreciated.
Thank you guys.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Hey everyone semi new to this site, iv responded a hand full of times but never started a thread.

I am lowering my car hopefully tomorrow with eibachs i bought used. I have never done this before but know people who have but never on a cruze.
I get the jest of it from reading two forums on here about putting on coilovers. but would need some guidance i guess i would call it. My gfs father is a mechanic, so hes got a lift and the whole nine yards.

So my question is are there any cruzers in VA? or just some advice would be appreciated.
Thank you guys.
What questions/concerns do you have?

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
All these compact cars come lowered from the factory, even have to avoid some places with parking ramp entrances to avoid scraping the bottom.

Do this to cut down under vehicle turbulence for better fuel economy and adding under vehicle shields, sure have to watch out for pot holes, officer, I am not drunk, just trying to avoid pot holes, car is already too low. Clearance is only about 5 inches, how low do you want to go?

Also had to buy low profile oil changing ramps, 88 Supra still could use my 50 year old ramps and that car is really low, but not as low as the Cruze.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there sorry for not responding. But I had question about I stalling springs. But last Sunday I went over to my gfs parents house used her father's lift and tools and installed them. It was really easy and I'm not by any means a mechanic lol but I did it ans love it. Noww lol I have subs I gotta install now I'm iffy about these.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.