Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the appearance upgrades i have made to my Cruze, I currentlly have an Injen cai and a Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System (part # is 15495, got it from jegs.com). So I was wondering if you guys had suggestions for what to do next. I've been looking into headers and maybe tuning would be a good idea after that too? Side note: I also just bought a really nice set of 18x7.5 2 crave rims and all season performance tires, can't wait to get those on. I've been looking into some headers that have an integrated catalytic converter. Also I'm not sure what tune to get; Trifecta or BadNewsRacings.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Besides the appearance upgrades i have made to my Cruze, I currentlly have an Injen cai and a Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust System (part # is 15495, got it from jegs.com). So I was wondering if you guys had suggestions for what to do next. I've been looking into headers and maybe tuning would be a good idea after that too? Side note: I also just bought a really nice set of 18x7.5 2 crave rims and all season performance tires, can't wait to get those on. I've been looking into some headers that have an integrated catalytic converter. Also I'm not sure what tune to get; Trifecta or BadNewsRacings.
Invest your hard working money in realestate, don't waste it in your car, one day it may become a wreck, just a thought :)

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Sure took a beating my Cruze when it was rear ended by that drunk, all the extras I put into it, all OEM weren't even in the NADA, Edmond, or Kelly books, show the receipt, didn't make a dam bit of difference. All the car I put into it and how carefully it was driven, not a single scratch or dent in it, went by beat Cruzes were going for on the used up lots.

Then the insurance companies had stat statues on their side, we don't make the laws, these basterds do. Hiring an attorney for a civil law suit was out of the question. insurance companies tie up the best attorneys, you get second best, talking about actual experience, then these basterd attorneys will be robbing you as well.

Ha, go along with buying an older home or even a lot and building your own for something to do, least you can make a few bucks and appreciate. These darn cars depreciate faster then you can pay them off. And they have become throwaway products just like all this other crap from China.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.