Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I've checked everything I can possibly think of that would cause this issue and cannot diagnose it. My short terms seem to be normal except for when I left off the gas for a few milliseconds it spikes positive. The long term is staying really negative and I don't know why. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Hey there! Sorry to necro this thread, but I'm having the issue with extreme (relatively speaking) negative long term fuel trims to -35%, but, only after fueling up and driving off.

STFT's act normal, runs fine, but the LTFT pegs out negative. It will float back to normal, +/- 0-5% but just as quickly peg negative down to the -30's%.

After several miles it will be just fine--no more extreme negative LTFT's.

Odd, so I was wondering if you either still have the issue, or when it happened to you?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Just another update....I did boost leak test soon after my last post, and I did have a leak.....somewhere. Couldn't find it with soapy bubbles.
However, I did replace my intake manifold due to the orange check valve missing.

I have to do another boost leak test, and look closer for any leak, but still having this issue with negative LTFT after refueling.

I did manage to screen record the before and after data with Torque App.

Here are my video's..
Before fuel up:

After fuel up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGJiA_z0qcs&t=31s

(I guess I cannot embed 2 videos in one post :p )

Honestly, not a HUGE issue, but just something that makes you go "hmmm" :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts