Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2016 RS, a few days ago. I finally traded in my 2005 Ram 1500 SRT-10. I love this car, almost 300 miles on the clock. If feels good to have a complete GM collection again. THE only thing I don't like is the auto stop at times. I like the feature, it just too intrusive sometimes. I wish the time could be expanded to like 15 to 20 seconds before stopping. OTHER than that, great car.

·
2,254 Posts
SRT-10??!? Wow!

Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I forgot to add it's Kinetic Blue.
Also I'm seeing 2016.5 thrown around, does that mean gen2?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Copy that. I was thinking there was a mid year change. thinking where mine would fall. I read that the gen 1 continued into 2016 as well. I love the color. simular the the Camaro blue color that I like. Not sure the shade difference between the two.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Congrats on the new Cruze. Can the auto stop start be turned off? It is/was a PITA on my BMW, but can be switched off. I see you have few Pontiacs - Nice!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Congrats on the new Cruze. Can the auto stop start be turned off? It is/was a PITA on my BMW, but can be switched off. I see you have few Pontiacs - Nice!
Not without a third party tune. There are some available now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't want to loose the auto stop feature. IT would be nice if GM put out an update to delay it just 5 more seconds would be nice.

·
2,254 Posts
Funny, Ford F-150s with the 2.7 Ecoboost have a button on the dash so you can turn it off, why can't GM engineers think of that?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts