Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm JD from Albuquerque, New Mexico. I bought my 2012 Cruze Eco in November '13. Car has been great, except for a throttle body issue and water pump leak (fixed today, covered under warranty). I've visited the forum a few times since getting my Cruze, and the information here is great! I plan on sticking around and participating for sure :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

Here's my wifey checking out the Cruze

Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be coo stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to Cruze Talk! Thanks for posting the pic. Your Cruze looks nice! Feel free to send me a message anytime you have a question.

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Excellent color choice!

I think you do have the wrong wheels on there though. It appears you do have an Eco (even though I can't see the badge) because of the color matched mirror covers- I don't believe the LS has those.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey all...thanks for the warm welcome!

The tires with hubcap covers came on my Eco. I did buy it used, so I have no idea if these were it's original rims or not. They are pretty basic though :(

Its been running like a champ though, after its repairs :)

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Those are ls wheels which are the most basic. Not sure if you can do anything about it since it's a used car, but the wheels are an important factor in the mileage the eco gets.
I'd pm Jackie to see if anything can be done at this point.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.