Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New 2012 Cruze Eco owner

1475 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Wingman308
Hi all! I've recently purchased a 2012 Cruze Eco and figured I would join the community here for resources, advices and to contribute. The car us 100% stock as of now, planning on adding fog lights, backup camera and possibly convert the trunk to accommodate a spare wheel. Looking forward to get started on these projects!l
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2,143 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We love pictures here, very glad to see more and more people joining each day with excitement about their new cruze! Enjoy your car!

2,143 Posts
Thanks everyone for the tips. So much fun stuff you can do with the car! Actually right now I'm just focusing on learning how to drive manual. Anyone know what's up with the "low coolant level without external leak" recall? Noticed coolant level was about an inch below the low mark, looked on the web and saw the recall, brought to the dealer and they couldn't find any leak and just topped it off.
I noticed my surge tank was a little low as well, I had a bottle of anti-freeze sitting around from the issues I had with the cobalt so I topped it off. Hasn't gone back down so I'm not concerned.

Reactions: Wingman308
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.