Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are just a few new Meguiars products that I thought were interesting. Pulled these from their forums...

Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner

Product attributes:

• Professional grade glass cleaner
  • Can be used in the sun
  • Glass stays cleaner longer with dust repellent technology
  • Leaves behind streak-free "Perfect Clarity" glass - Clarity you can see!
  • Unique chemistry contains lubricants that create an easy slide effect with no residue
Part Number: G8224 (trigger spray); G8319 (aerosol)
Size:
24 ounce (trigger spray); 19 ounce (aerosol)
MSRP:
$5.49 each

Complete with a new dust repellant solution, this product is guaranteed to help glass surfaces stay cleaner longer, reducing the time and effort spent on car care. Perfect Clarity Glass Cleaner contains a unique lubricant that creates an easy slide effect between the product and any cloth surface, ensuring that no residue is left behind. Instead, dirt is swept away and the transparent look of any glass surface is restored.

To apply, simply spray Perfect Clarity directly onto glass, spread evenly, then flip the towel and buff dry. You can even use it direct sunlight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere

Product attributes:

• Safely cleans more "dirt" than a spray detailer, AND leaves hydrophobic wax protection!
  • 1 bottle will do 3 - 5 average cars
  • The solution to "I want to wash my car, but..."
    • "I don't have access to a hose."
    • "it's winter.:
    • "my city is under water restrictions."
    • "I live in an apartment."
  • This is the solution for consumers who don't have the space to do a traditional wash, as well as enthusiasts who need something more than a detailer
Part Number: G3626
Size:
26 ounce
MSRP:
$14.99

Perfect for urban dwellers, those with limited access to water, or the hot rodder that just arrived at a cruise, Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere safely lifts away dirt and grime while leaving behind a protective layer of hydrophobic wax. In as little as 15 minutes, this new formula can morph a drab and dirty appearance into a stunning, clean & shiny car, without a drop of water. What's more, depending on how dirty the car is, a single bottle, along with the help of a few microfiber towels can wash & wax up to five average sized cars.

To use this spray, simply mist onto the surface of the vehicle and wipe away using a Meguiar's Supreme Shine or other high quality microfiber towel. Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere's unique chemistry insures a scratch-free finish when used as directed, as special lubricants and cleaning agents safely loosen and then gently remove the dirt. Follow with a quick wipe from a clean, dry towel and the surface is left with a beautiful, glossy, just-waxed finish. Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere is also safe to use on all wheel types, plus rubber, vinyl and glass.

Hot Rims Brake Dust Barrier

Product attributes:

• Truly lasts on wheels
  • Works on painted, chrome and polished aluminum wheels
  • Makes wheels easier to clean
  • Outperforms existing wheel protectants
Part Number: G15009
Size:
9 ounce
MSRP:
$9.99

Made with a special formula, this product is designed to cling to wheels, creating a barrier between the rims' surface and debris. Hot Rims Brake Dust Barrier allows dirt and grime to fall-off with a quick rinse, making it easier and faster for owners to detail them during future car care sessions.

Application is as simple as spraying a light coating on a clean, dry surface and allowing it to dry thoroughly. Hot Rims Brake Dust Barrier can be applied to painted, polished aluminum and chrome wheels - without clouding the surface or giving a dulled down appearance - making it one of the most versatile wheel products on the market.

Quik Wax: New & Improved Formula

Product attributes:

• New formula leapfrogs competitive products
  • True "wax-as-you-dry" formula
  • Instant gratification: Great looking results!
  • Non-whitening on trim
  • Can be applied in full sun
Part Number: A1616
Size:
16 ounce
MSRP:
$7.99

Even though we are retaining the same part number and pricing as the original version, this new formulation is a huge leap forward in ease of use.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'll have to try the Wash/Wax anywhere, currently use Griots garage waterless wash product, works great, but the Megs will be available locally. Thanks for the heads up on the new products.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.