Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

First of all hello everyone. I am the new owner of a 2015 2LT Cruze and I must say the gas mileage is great. I came from a Lexus ISF for the last couple of years and I must say the 5.0L V8 drank gas. I decided to add push button start, nav and leather. I can take some more pictures of the interior or outside, but the cars all look the same. Either way here is a photo of the first day and even after 123KM the gas gauge barely moved :grin:

IMG_0718.jpg 20150712_181530.jpg

My old car...72,000KM

IMG_0445.jpg IMG_0446.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
Sweet! Push button leather!

And how do you go from an IS-F to a Cruze? Yeesh. 2 things. Are you guys getting jipped by only getting the 1LT wheels on the 2 LT? And what's that lane picture on the DIC. Are you guys getting lane departure warning or blind spot monitoring on the screen, now?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the kind welcome...

I don't know anything about the rims difference, maybe another Canadian can chime in? As far as the DIC there is no lane departure warning or blind spot monitoring, but that could be because I don't have those options. I can toggle Trip, Nav, Speed and what you see plus the other menu which I forget what it contains at the moment.

As far as the transition from the ISF goes... well lets say power and handling are much different but the Cruze is def a contender at cruising speed for quietness and not fuelling up every 400KM is a plus. I lurked the forums for a bit before I went in and made the purchase. I sincerely think I made the right choice and I think a Trifecta Tune is in order...

Josh

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
And what's that lane picture on the DIC. Are you guys getting lane departure warning or blind spot monitoring on the screen, now?
That's the "tab" of the display. On ours, the tabs are labeled "Trip" and "Option". On "international" cars they like to use symbols as they don't need translation.

·
10,695 Posts
That's the "tab" of the display. On ours, the tabs are labeled "Trip" and "Option". On "international" cars they like to use symbols as they don't need translation.
I think "ECO" is still spelled out on the overseas wagon tab and the lit button for ECO that splits the Traction control button spot also says eco. So many different variations, I want the brushed aluminum dash and shifter trim but they usually come on MyLink 2 dash cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts