Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just purchased a new 2015 Chevy Cruze 1LT, Rainforest Green with the driver convenience package for my wife, turned in a 2012 Cruze, that we leased, so I am pretty familiar with the Cruze. Very surprised, that a number of items that were standard on the 1LT 2012 Cruze, now we had to get the convenience package (of course pay extra) to get, like: Remote Start, and power drivers seat. The backup alarm was standard before, and now you have to purchase the technology package to get that? Didn't bother with that. Chevrolets way of soaking you for extra money!Anyhow, car looks nice and rides nice, except right out of the Dealers lot, on the expressway, noticed a high pitched noise, coming from the front end (maybe right front), only above 55 mph, below OK, above 55 not steady, comes in waves, will drive it again tonight, and see if it continues, then back to the Dealer. I am an active member in the Traverse Forum, which is my vehicle, and look forward to reading other members posts, and contributing whenever I can be helpful Have a nice day.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello everyone, just purchased a new 2015 Chevy Cruze 1LT, Rainforest Green with the driver convenience package for my wife, turned in a 2012 Cruze, that we leased, so I am pretty familiar with the Cruze. Very surprised, that a number of items that were standard on the 1LT 2012 Cruze, now we had to get the convenience package (of course pay extra) to get, like: Remote Start, and power drivers seat. The backup alarm was standard before, and now you have to purchase the technology package to get that? Didn't bother with that. Chevrolets way of soaking you for extra money!Anyhow, car looks nice and rides nice, except right out of the Dealers lot, on the expressway, noticed a high pitched noise, coming from the front end (maybe right front), only above 55 mph, below OK, above 55 not steady, comes in waves, will drive it again tonight, and see if it continues, then back to the Dealer. I am an active member in the Traverse Forum, which is my vehicle, and look forward to reading other members posts, and contributing whenever I can be helpful Have a nice day.
Hello PatCruze,

Congratulations on your newly purchased 2015 Cruze!

We understand it's rather discouraging to encounter vehicle issues so early on, so we do apologize. You mentioned that you're taking your vehicle back to your servicing dealership if the problem persists. If you need an extra layer of assistance, feel free to send us a private message with your VIN, mileage, contact information, and preferred dealership.

Be sure to let us know how everything turns out. :)

Jasmine F
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello PatCruze,

Congratulations on your newly purchased 2015 Cruze!

We understand it's rather discouraging to encounter vehicle issues so early on, so we do apologize. You mentioned that you're taking your vehicle back to your servicing dealership if the problem persists. If you need an extra layer of assistance, feel free to send us a private message with your VIN, mileage, contact information, and preferred dealership.

Be sure to let us know how everything turns out. :)

Jasmine F
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thanks for the offer Jasmine, I took my wife's car out yesterday evening, ran it through it's paces, got it up to 85 mph, ran it at 60 - 65 mph, where it was most noticeable, and guess what, no noise, quiet as can be. Our Sales person was extremely helpful and concerned at the dealership, so I updated her, and will monitor it and see if the noise reappears.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Thanks for the offer Jasmine, I took my wife's car out yesterday evening, ran it through it's paces, got it up to 85 mph, ran it at 60 - 65 mph, where it was most noticeable, and guess what, no noise, quiet as can be. Our Sales person was extremely helpful and concerned at the dealership, so I updated her, and will monitor it and see if the noise reappears.
Hello PatCruze,

It's great to hear that your Cruze is running like a champ again! Thank you for the quick update and if any future questions or concerns arise, please let us know.

All the best,

Jasmine F
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
10,695 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Hopefully the dealership is legit and find the issue for you. Don't be afraid to contact Chevy Customer Care. You can PM them, type their names in a post or use the key words in your post that originally alerted them to come and reply.

·
Administrator
25,121 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts