Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

·
2,254 Posts
I think you are the first Gen2 manual owner on here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's nice to own a commuter car that is not underpowered.

I've been getting better mileage than my 2012 civic did and also it's a much smoother ride.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
It's nice to own a commuter car that is not underpowered.

I've been getting better mileage than my 2012 civic did and also it's a much smoother ride.
Welcome! I had a 2012 Civic. I wasn't impressed with it. Your new car is really cool with the manual!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Cruze - it looks beautiful! Do you have any mods in mind? There are lots of great choices for parts, service and many owners willing to help you. Enjoy your time here!
There's a guy named Jeff who owns Jeffs Muffler Shop in Southern MD and I've had some work done there many years ago. I'm planing on putting the new car on the lift and doing a custom cat back that has a larger pipe but not a loud muffler, since I really don't like the ricer sound/look. I'm planning to do some sort of a CAI, get the windows tinted, solid transmission mount, add a subwoofer to the stock stereo, get a computer tune and probably get wider tires (225/50/16) when the OEM ones wear out.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome! I had a 2012 Civic. I wasn't impressed with it. Your new car is really cool with the manual!
Another nice thing about the Cruze is you can get some options and still have the manual, so I have the heated seats and heated mirrors and fog lights. Some other companies only have a manual on the bottom/entry cars and lose it when you want something like cruise control.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.