Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 2016 Cruze this morning!
I got a manual LT2 with RS package for 123 bi-weekly (taxes in) on a 40,000km lease allowance for 2 years.

Obviously with a 2 year lease I won't be doing much to the car, but I am a lighting guy, so first things to come will be lights!

Here are some pics when I went to pick it up at the dealership! (I got the RS wheels taken off and my winters put on before I picked it up)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Chevrolet cruze
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Chevrolet cruze
Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Looks great, I actually even like the look with the steelies instead of alloys, looks robust.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcoming! I was originally told there was no manuals in Ontario, so I had the paperwork all signed for an LT2 Automatic. Luckily it was a computer glitch and we were able to get me the manual I wanted!

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome! If I was buying all over again I would get an LT2. Nice that you got a manual.
The only thing I had to have in my car was a manual when I bought it. I wish I'd have known a little more about the specifics of the different cruze trims. I had the choice between my car and another cruze that was identical except it was gold and had the RS package. I debated for a little bit and decided I could save a couple hundred by getting the white color I preferred. But I almost regret not going for that gold one with the nice RS body kit and the Z-link. Didn't really pay attention to those things. I bet I could like a gold car if it was mine. I just feel like they're invisible to everyone else.

·
2,170 Posts
Thanks for the welcoming! I was originally told there was no manuals in Ontario, so I had the paperwork all signed for an LT2 Automatic. Luckily it was a computer glitch and we were able to get me the manual I wanted!
Very glad it worked out in your favor, I love my manual!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The one non-negotiable requirement for my Cruze was the white. I originally was getting into an LT2 automatic with no RS trim, but for the same price I could get the manual with the RS package, and I have to say, I'm glad I did!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts