Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I joined the forum a couple of years ago but haven't posted til now. I just traded a 2013 Cruze LS for a 2016 Cruze Premier. I am Located in Bakersfield California.

my 2016 cruze Premier.jpg

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts
I think I joined the forum a couple of years ago but haven't posted til now. I just traded a 2013 Cruze LS for a 2016 Cruze Premier. I am Located in Bakersfield California.

View attachment 205201

Thanks
Yes we were expecting you 3 years ago Phil, where you been? Do they still have all those Basque restaurants in your area. When I was younger I was taken to one, you sit in long tables with other people and the servers bring out nonstop food, like a buffet that comes to you. Unlimited Wine for the adults but no one is watching, kids can have some too!

·
Patience Of Job
559 Posts

View attachment 205201

Thanks
Very nice! That there is my fav color, I actually think the Cruze in that color just sets it off.

·
Administrator
25,601 Posts
Welcome. It's a toss up between the red you have, the blue that was advertised, and the black granite for the 2nd generation Cruze.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome back! I too joined waaayyyy before I bought my Cruze Premier. Love that color, but seeings that my wife has a similar color on her Equinox, I opted for the tungsten.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have the same color but I have the Kalahari interior. I wanted the blue but couldn't get the Kalahari interior. Had black interior on 2011 too hot. Getting mine tinted tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Welcome! Great color! A part of me likes this color on the first gen a little better, but it still looks **** good on the gen 2 premier RS's like yours! More pictures of this beauty are always welcomed, haha!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is the interior that I wanted, the Kalahari, but never could fined one just in the brochure. This interior is jet black. Also it was a toss-up between the one I have in the Kinetic Blue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts