Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Got my Cruze about two months ago loving it so far. It the Kinetic Blue Metallic, Jet black interior with the RS and sun and sound package. One of the first things I did was to switch to 89 octane, noticeable difference especially with the ASS feature. I don't mind the Auto Stop Start, but it would great if you could disable it somehow. Already have almost 3k miles on her. Got some sill protectors coming in for all four doors. Got the chrome door edge guards, though I may not use those (read both good and bad, suggestions welcome). Got the Cruze branded all-weather floor mats, going back on forth on getting the front insect/rock deflector. Will probably get some pedal covers just because It's hard to see the black pedals with the jet black interior. Toying around with the idea of getting a LED headlight replacement and interior LED lights for the floorboard as well, time will tell with those. Anyways, just wanted to say howdy and I'll post some pics of my ride once I get her cleaned up again this weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new Cruze!

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Welcome! I don't really like the chrome door edge guards, they just look totally out of place. Clear ones I think would be a way better option. Also ASS technically can be defeated by shifting to L or M and shifting all the way to 6th gear while sitting still. It'll run through the gears a little less smoothly but it won't cut off at stops anymore.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Congrats on the new car, and nice color choice (mine is too!)

To disable auto start/stop at will, place the gear selector in "L" mode and shift up to 6 if you want it to shift normally. To re-activate, put it back into "D". Once it gets cold here, it will stay running below 41* ambient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts