Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im Lanzer i have a 2014 Cruze which i originally bought for my wife until we had my son then she got a FX35 and i took the cruze over my Ridgeline for fuel economy. Im from South Alabama born and raised getting ready to move back to Texas again, getting transferred for my Job. Im an UofH alumni I love my little 6 speed Cruze im a ricer at heart every since my first eclipse so of course i cant leave anything alone. Looking forward to being a post *****.

Only changes so far to my cruze was 5% tent around Mike Jones Style and 5% strip on the front over 35% tinted windshield. And blacked out the wheels for that storm trooper look. oh and of course my wonderful bike rack. Future plans is a little more dip on some parts and a roof rack. Maybe a lip kit for the front and back and if im feeling super ricey maybe some drop springs.

Here she is today after a bath. Dont mind the birth mark on the front bumper thats thanks to my wife and some bimbo that ran into it with her bicycle at her school.

11255863_1595419834067268_6889015402584827062_o.jpg

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

what part of Texas are you going to be living if I may ask sir ?

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Cool. Just a quick comment. The Cruze is pretty aerodynamic. Others have reported that adding racks to their car causes a significant hit on the MPGs.

·
Administrator
25,118 Posts
Welcome. I have a roof rack for my ECO MT and I take nearly a 20% hit on fuel economy just to have the rack on there. My advice would be to get a rack that's easy to add and remove so you don't take the hit when you're not using it.

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Welcome. I have a roof rack for my ECO MT and I take nearly a 20% hit on fuel economy just to have the rack on there. My advice would be to get a rack that's easy to add and remove so you don't take the hit when you're not using it.
Really 20%!!???
Wow that must be loud on the highway too!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
I asked because my sister is in Arlington and they love it down there except for the summer time when ya run from the house to a cooled car to and from work .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts