Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle and I just got my first car last week, a 2011 Cruze LT. Now the story is kind of funny, well I think so at least, of how I got it. My heart was set on a Cruze for quite some time. I've been saving up for a car and I finally got enough to put down a decent down payment. I went to the dealership and he said they sold their last Cruze just a couple days before, but he gave me some other options, one being a Nissan Sentra. I drove it and liked it, but I felt like I was settling. I got really impatient about getting my first car because I'm 24 years old and it was really about **** time I got one, so he took my info down and tried to get me approved on the Sentra. I went home not really feeling great about the idea of it being my first car. I knew I was supposed to feel excited about getting my first car, but I wasn't. The next day he told me I was denied by the banks because of the year and miles on it or some crap. He remembered I was looking for a Cruze so he spent the whole day driving to their other dealerships trying to find me one. Twice he called me and said it's not looking good because the ones he had set up sold just a few hours earlier. I went to this church I go to every tuesday to play basketball at 7pm. At about 8:30 he calls me up and says he's in a Cruze right now driving it back to the dealership. I tell him I can be there in about 20 minutes and he asks where I am. Turns out he's driving right by the place I was at. He pulls in the parking lot and I tell all of my friends I have to go... They were pissed because I made the teams uneven, but they'll live. He gets out and tells me to check it out and drive it back to the dealership about 15 minutes away. Absolutely fell in love with the car. The dealership closed at 9, so there wasn't really much time to get everything sorted out, but 2 days later he got me approved on it. I feel like I got a good deal on it, only has about 48k miles. I'm still trying to figure out everything with the electronics like the radio, bluetooth and stuff like that, but I'm very happy with it. If anyone else has some stories about how they ended up in a Cruze, I'd love to hear em.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome! Stoked things worked out in your favor, enjoy!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome!

I had my heart set on a '09-'12 VW Jetta TDI, then all the **** went down with them.
Driving home 1 day and saw 1 parked next to me at the lights, had a look online. 1 week later I owned a Voodoo Blue 2011 SII CDX with 38k kms on the clock.
Old lady driver, immaculate condition, only thing missing from being fully optioned was a sunroof.
Absolutely stoked with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts