Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
In stock as of 03/08/13, one of the largest selection to choose from 900 new Chevrolets, Cadillacs, Buicks, GMCs and over 400 pre-owned to also choose from! Pick the new or preowned vehicle of your choice and the modifications you desire. Big bonus; if you don't see it we will also go out and get it for you. Apply for financing and drive off with the car or truck you dreamed about.

Example of your normal process: Pick the car or truck, negotiate, purchase.:th_coolio: Drive home and save the money for springs, lights, exhaust. etc.... and then take the chance of getting them, maybe... Install them yourself or save some more to pay someone to do it. Maybe end up with the car you planned. :angry: Maybe not!

Example of the no hassle easy process :Talk to me, pick the vehicle you want from our vast and huge inventory, pick the upgrades, apply for financing. ( We deal with over 30 lending institutions and as always subject to acceptable financing )

Most fun part is then picking up the new vehicle and having some fun from day one. We can ship cars all over the US . Just remember it's always more fun to drive it home. You can typically finance the car with the upgrades with no more down than just buying the car without.:eusa_clap:

Be the first in town with a diesel Cruze, coming soon! Thanks Dave.

Our website should be up in a few days. You can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Well this is interesting.. Do let us know when the site is up. I'm excited to see this.

Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to sponsor one of the best forum communities out. :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou Only Taurus

I joined this website to research the cruze before I purchased a car. Even though I work at a Chevy dealership I found a wealth of info unavailable elswhere. Got so excited about the car and the modifications I learned about I bought it and modified it imediately. It was expensive to modify the car after I put all the money I had down. I thought I wish they could have done it for me and financed it! Therein lies the project I've worked on for the last three months. The web page is still a problem, but I'm learning,... slowly. I joined as dagles71. If you look back you will see the very silly questions I was asking:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts