Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Cruze on Saturday night. I love this car! It's replacing my 92 bronco that is in need of a motor. I'm tired of repairing older cars and decided to make the plunge into something new with a warranty:) I'm still trying to figure everything out on this car. Lots of features! I've been in contact with onstar with issues with the "mylink" app. Haven't gotten it figured out yet. They tell me that they will work on a resolution and get back with me. Hopefully so, since this is one of the cool feature about this car.
Learning lots!
Pete
Anchorage, AK

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrat's on the LTZ......

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase of the Cruze LTZ. We love our's and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.:) Any questions you have about the car's features can be answered by the knowledgeable members of CruzeTalk.;) Be sure to use the "search" option....there is alot of info on the forum.

How are gas prices holding up in Alaska?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello, congrats !

Just got my Cruze on Saturday night. I love this car! It's replacing my 92 bronco that is in need of a motor. I'm tired of repairing older cars and decided to make the plunge into something new with a warranty:) I'm still trying to figure everything out on this car. Lots of features! I've been in contact with onstar with issues with the "mylink" app. Haven't gotten it figured out yet. They tell me that they will work on a resolution and get back with me. Hopefully so, since this is one of the cool feature about this car.
Learning lots!
Pete
Anchorage, AK

Dear friends, i just bought a new BLACK CRUZE LTZ 2.0 L diesel version.
Please give me some useful suggestions regarding its shine and colour protection.
how can i retain the shine of my car with time.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Dear friends, i just bought a new BLACK CRUZE LTZ 2.0 L diesel version.
Please give me some useful suggestions regarding its shine and colour protection.
how can i retain the shine of my car with time.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to love this car. As for the shine, I would start and end here:http://www.zainobros.com/ Take a look at my pics. I have only just started to put the Zaino on because it's been too cold here in CT. Rain/snow today on the coast and more snow inland! Once those Z coats go on, you'll need sunglasses to look at my red baby!:D

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Gas prices are at about $3.83 today. But tomorrow is a new day!:)
What? That's MORE than here in CT!:eek: I THOUGHT the Alaskan pipeline kept your prices lower? Guess not. Sorry!:(:(

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
...most of Alaskian oil goes to refinerys in Asian and far east.
That's great. Exactly WHY would that be instead of refining and selling it HERE?:confused::(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts