Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. I started lurking the forum when I got my (used) Cruze, but I finally decided to jump in and contribute.

So about almost a year ago (exactly), I bought a used 2012 ice blue Cruze Eco A/T @79k KMs (my first car). Originally when the Cruze first came out, I didn't pay much attention to it. However, when I finally got to test drive the car, I knew that it was the car I was looking for. The trunk space was surprisingly large and overall it reminded me of the car I took drivers Ed with (Chevy Cobalt). There's more, but I don't want to make this post too long.

Now a year since getting the car, I've racked up 23k KMs, changed interior lights to leds (5000K-6000k for a nice blue glow), trunk switch fix (thank you sciphi), new rims for the winter and new tires for summer (stock rims). I'm hopeful that the car will last me until it hits at least 300k KMs, provided I continue with regular scheduled maintenance.

Look forward to future contributions.
Thanks

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
7,812 Posts
Welcome aboard!

I once lived in St. Albert.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Thanks for fully joining. We have a lot of lurkers, which is ok with me, but I really like it when they actually join and contribute.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.