Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New car feeling lasted 2 weeks

1332 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Merc6
As of Monday I've had my '12 chevy Cruze evo mt6 for 2 weeks. I was about to leave the parking lot of a local hardware store yesterday and somebody backed into the side of my car. Causing a sizable dent in both my car and my heart. The actual damage isn't too bad, the estimate was only $1200 to fix. This is the only car I've owned that didn't cost $2000, it is also the only car I've owned that has been in an accident. So sad
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Resident Forum Drunkard
8,257 Posts
That's Nice Now Laugh .. Laughing about it will help with those other feelings that go along with heartache ... $1200.00 Damage that's not too Bad . double check the repairs though before you accept the repair sign off ....

Reactions: The_Madcat

· Banned
631 Posts
Depending on where you live....some states let YOU decide where and who will do the repair work. Despite what their insurance company may try to lead you to believe.

· Registered
1,340 Posts
That sucks for sure! Glad the damage is not too bad.

10,589 Posts
Yeah things like this happens, reason we have insurance and hope the other person has it as well. Didn't luck out as much cine mine was a hit and run. Luckily it's black car so I was able to use an ungodly amount to touch up paint and mecanical buffer to almost burn the paint to somewhat blend enough it doesn't cause attention. Last years lordstown meet members didn't catch it we'll see if anyone this year does.

They also plan out a loaner for you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.