Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals, I just bought my cruze a few hours ago. Prior to this purchase I did a bunch of research here to verify this would be a good deal and sure as ish it is. Im a 6 speed L I think it is. Thats probably why the deal was so friggen good. Got it with 19 miles on it. Its a silver 16. I had a Chevy Colorado before this. 07 and I liked it. Its had its time now time to save on gas and what not. Im not new to stick shift at all. I had a bad A 04 Mach1 with a good amt of bolt ons. Pushin 322WHP all NA. Im probably not gonna add any aftermarket stuff to this but maybe some tinted windows and a good air freshener after the new car smell goes lol. Ive done the aftermarket stuff when I was younger and thats only given me problems in the long run. This is my first car ive bought NEW. So ima respect it and expect the same in return. I usually buy someone elses problem and find out about it when its far too late and on my dime. Ill be browzin around and will talk to you in passing. Thanks for the info in advance folks.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Nice to see more Nor Cal Cruzers here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol all newbies say that but with me I've gone down the road of doing so and it wasn't pretty. In this case my wip is brand new so any eff up is my doing. Won't happen. Just drive it and enjoy the good mpg.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome If you have any questions be sure to send them out.
Welcome to CruzeTalk!
Thanks guys, I'll definitely ask as time goes on. I do want to pick up some nice wheels from the nicer Cruze. The RS if I'm right. Or premier whatever the **** it is. The stock wheels are nice. Much nicer than (hubcaps)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey does anyone know of a stock intake Chevy makes that I can throw on so that I can hear my turbo recirculate that air. I don't wanna void my warranty with aftermarket shtuff. Would a K&N drop in take care of that? It's been some time since I've owned a 4 cylender with an intake so I kinda forgot the common sense of it all. V8s you can't hear the intake for ish.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts