Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just bought a 2015 Cruz 2 LT and was searching for answers on Google to a couple questions about it , this group came up in the search results so I thought I would join up !

·
2,168 Posts
Hi all I just bought a 2015 Cruz 2 LT and was searching for answers on Google to a couple questions about it , this group came up in the search results so I thought I would join up !
Welcome my man! Glad to hear you're so interested in your excellent choice of vehicle. There is a ton of good information about Cruzes here so you've definitely made it to the right place for information. Feel free to ask any questions you have or share any opinions. We also love pictures here, so don't hold back, show that beautiful ride off!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking to see if I could add the back up camera to my Cruze , but I found a post on here addressing that issue but after I signed up I lost that thread lol also upgrade option for the stereo , I know these factory touch screens are hard to upgrade tried it on my 2015 charger, also I see in these post people's car show up but I didn't see anywhere to input vehicle info

·
2,168 Posts
I was looking to see if I could add the back up camera to my Cruze , but I found a post on here addressing that issue but after I signed up I lost that thread lol also upgrade option for the stereo , I know these factory touch screens are hard to upgrade tried it on my 2015 charger, also I see in these post people's car show up but I didn't see anywhere to input vehicle info
Not sure about upgrading the radio haven't tried that or looked into it, I just added an amp and more speakers to my stock system. Also not sure about the back-up camera, maybe an aftermarket universal license plate camera? And as for the vehicle info you see at the bottom of people's posts, it's people's forum signature. The pictures to the left of people's posts is their avatar. You can also add vehicle information on your profile in the settings somewhere I believe.

Reactions: ldk865
1 - 8 of 8 Posts