Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a Cruze commercial today for the Eco. This guy is in his car with his girlfriend racing to the top of a parking garage. They get to the top of the garage and he hops out and strikes a pose like he is displaying something. In the background is a plane pulling banner that says something like "Will you marry me" She does not see it as it passes behind a building and she asks if he is OK. He turns and has her get back and wants to race to the next place to view this banner. Commentator makes a statement about spending time together and forever while showing this Cruze.

I spent less time looking at the car than trying to figure out what the h*** he is doing racing around with his girlfriend. I have never seen a commercial for the Cruze explaining all the reasons to buy one (roomyness, gas mileage, dependable car). Leaves you to wander, who is in charge of marketing? Honda and Toyota at least tell you why to buy one of their cars!?!? No wander sales are slumping?!? :question:

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
I've been seeing that one on and off for the last couple of months in our area. Mostly on cable channels and it's usually ended with a bit to visit your area Chevy dealers. My recollection was that it was a Cruze ad and I totally missed that it was for the ECO.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Haha I seen that so many times and I just realized it was a Cruze commercial. The Hi Civic is pretty good.

(Didn't bother searching repost)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts