Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just joined the site and everything looks great! I just bought my Cruze Eco roughly 2 weeks ago and I love it. It is a 2012 White Cruze Eco. So far all I have done is tint the windows and swap out all the interior lights with blue LED's but I have some Black Bezel LED Taillights and Black Bezel LED Angel Eyed Headlights on order along with an HID kit. I have posted some pictures of the car as it stands now without the tints and then some more tomorrow of the tints and a few more once I get the new Headlights and Taillights in. I am also debating on whether or not I want to spring for some LED fog lights. Well I'm sure I will see all you guys around but let me know what you think as I am able to put pics up.

Stock Front.jpg Stock Back.jpg Interior LED's.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks alot! I will be putting new pics up of the tinted windows here in a few minutes.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the pics of the most recent tint job I got done on the car.
Front Side Tint.jpg Back Side Tint.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tints I have one mine are 5% on everything including the sunstrip minus the driver and passenger windows which are 35% which is legal in Missouri. I got mine done by a company called Wicked Stickers here in MO and they are amazing I have taken all my cars to them and they give a lifetime warranty on all their tinting. If you wanted to see what kind of film they use you could probably send them an email or something you can just google Wicked Stickers Missouri and they should come up. If you want I could ask them if they know anywhere up where your located.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got the mail notice that they tried to deliver my Black L.E.D Taillights today so I will be picking them up tomorrow and installing them this weekend. I'll post pics up as soon as I can!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Started to install the SmithClub taillights last night and ran into a slight snag. I got the inside lights in fine then I got the outside lights fitted in fine only to realize that the plugs are different and they wont plug in. So until I have a chance to really look at it this weekend and re-wire some stuff I have the inside lights in but the stock outside. Heres a few pics.

night lit up tail.jpg Day lit up tail.jpg day tail.jpg

·
Registered
622 Posts
Started to install the SmithClub taillights last night and ran into a slight snag. I got the inside lights in fine then I got the outside lights fitted in fine only to realize that the plugs are different and they wont plug in. So until I have a chance to really look at it this weekend and re-wire some stuff I have the inside lights in but the stock outside. Heres a few pics.

View attachment 3673 View attachment 3674 View attachment 3675

Im liking the tail lights! Let me know what all you need to do to get the wiring to work. Also, where did you pick up those lights?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got these taillights off of eBay and I just need to find out how to get the the wiring together as the lights came with a Korean plug instead of a US plug.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright I just got my emblem overlays and here they are. Also just so you know I got the CarbonFiber version!

bowtie2.jpg bowtie3.jpg CF bowtie.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also have my new headlights on order and im working on ordering my HID kit.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I just finished installing my new headlights and some license plate leds and recent put on CarbonFiber emblem overlays so here are a few pics!

Stock headlights are for sale if anyone needs them send me a PM.

tails and led.jpg Headlights no bumper.jpg headlights.jpg headlights and emblem.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Headlights are completely plug and play. The only hassle is removing the front bumper to install headlights but other then that its as easy as bolting them in and plugging them in!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DOH lol misread but anyways for the taillights I did have to clip the connectors off the outside stocks and solder them to the new taillights as they are Korean formatted plugs. I think I have a few pics here but none of the actual work. Let me know if you have anymore questions and I can try to work you through it. On a side note I just installed my HID kit and here is the final product! Exotic Blue!

hid3.jpg hid.jpg hid2.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts