Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New Cruze from MO

Tags
cruze
2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  1988gmc355 
#1 ·
Good Afternoon Guys,

I am Devin from Union MO. I am new to the site and to the Cruze.
I am not new to GM though. I have a 1995 GMC K1500 and am an active member on FullSizeChevy.com and our local Midwest Chapter.

I just picked this up yesterday:

2011 Chevy Cruze ECO 6MT car for my 100 mile a day commute:

1.4L turbo
6 speed
68K miles
tinted windows and blacked out badges so far.
Imperial Blue exterior and Jet black interior

I really look forward to this site, looks awesome and has lots of good info. Since this is my DD 100 miles a day I won't be getting to crazy, but am looking at some clear bra up front, tune, and any other DIY mods you all have found to make it better.

#2 ·
Welcome and congrats.

#7 ·
Hi Devin, welcome to the site! Nice to have you here. Show us your Cruze when you get a chance. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. If you ever have any questions, there's definitely a great team of owners and vendors that are happy to help.

#10 ·
Thank you all very much! I love the car so far and so much fun to drive! I definitely am going to be spending a lot of time on here researching and finding how to spend some money wisely to help make my commute more enjoyable.

When I can I will be posting pictures of my car and truck.

Is premium recommended or just a you can if you want to?

I am looking to maximize response, mpg, and driveablity. I am fine with spending a few more bucks a tankful if that will be helpful.

#11 ·
Evning Guys,

I switched to 93 octane and I am really happy with that! I changed the long overdue cabin and air filters too that didn't seem to get changed and also re-gapped the plugs, even happier now.

#13 · (Edited)
Here are some pictures of the car and truck!! Thanks guys

I am trying to post some pics,doesn't see to load it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.