Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been posting on the forums but haven't made a post introducing myself. My name is Nick from the Chicago area but I live in Indiana. about 2 weeks ago I bought a 2012 chevy cruze in red. I plan big things with it but in time not rushing mods or anything crazy with the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome and congratulations! Red was my first choice, however ended up with Black Granite Metallic. So what trim and transmission did you end up with? Can you post pictures?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to Cruze Talk and congrats on your new Cruze! :welcome: We like to see pictures around here!

Send me a private message if you ever have any questions (warranty, dealer locations, updates, features, etc.).

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome and congratulations! Red was my first choice, however ended up with Black Granite Metallic. So what trim and transmission did you end up with? Can you post pictures?
The trim is the lt package and the transmission is auto, one I get on my computer I'll upload the pictures. The only appearance mods I have done to it is plastidipped bow ties and head light and fog light hids. More mods to come though

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to Cruze Talk and congrats on your new Cruze! :welcome: We like to see pictures around here!

Send me a private message if you ever have any questions (warranty, dealer locations, updates, features, etc.).

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thank you!I will bee taking full advantage of this!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts