Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself! I checked out this forum a lot while I was car-shopping, and am really excited to join as a Cruze owner.

I just bought a 2014 Cruze LTZ with the RS package, Certified Pre-Owned from the dealership, Tungsten Metallic Gray (almost black). Former rental, 17K miles.

Two weeks in, and I am LOVING the Cruze. This is the first car I've owned in 15 years. I recently relocated to Arkansas from the Washington DC area, where I had no car -- I lived right next to a subway stop, so that was my main mode of transportation.

Talk about a time warp! The last car I drove was my old 1987 Mercury Lynx, which I think had about 85 horsepower. When I was first shopping for a car, I was determined NOT to get a four-cylinder because I remembered how under-powered that old Lynx was. But I had no idea how much four-cylinders have changed over the years. My turbo-charged 1.4L Cruze has more than enough power to merge on the interstate and basically get up and go. Not a hot rod by any means, but it has a LOT of punch. And it is so much fun to drive! No complaints so far. This is the first car I've ever had that I actually look forward to driving.

I look forward to meeting and talking with some fellow Cruze owners!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey, I just got the same whip in red! Welcome to the community. I too have just joined. Have fun driving your new baby!!

·
Administrator
25,040 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
115 Posts
welcome and congrats... i bought mine the same exact way last month. was a rental, 2014 RS LTZ with 11k miles... great cars for sure!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts