Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Will and I live in Texas. I'm finalizing an deal on a Cruze tonight and wanted to go ahead and join a community because i'll have some here/there questions.

Its a 2013 LTZ/RS - 60K Miles in Victory red with white interior. I attached a picture of it. Really like the paint color, don't see any of them in this color where i'm at so that's cool.

I got it to Daily, I also have a 1998 Mustang GT that's built that was my DD for 9 years and its time to retire it to shows only and get something new, Long story short: One of my best friends has one of these and I have been his DD a few times when we've gone out and I really liked how it drove/rode and for the value you can't get a fully loaded car in its price range as nice, so I went for it.

It already has tinted windows so I really don't have any crazy plans for it, I'd like to build a nice sound system to start. I've been modifying cars for a long time now and look forward to learning everything inside/out

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Welcome Nice looking car. Check out the stickies and shout out any questions.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm a huge fan of that color. Feel free to ask questions, there's plenty of people here willing to help out! Enjoy, and have a great day!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Nice looking car. Check out the stickies and shout out any questions.
Welcome to the forum! I'm a huge fan of that color. Feel free to ask questions, there's plenty of people here willing to help out! Enjoy, and have a great day!
Cool, I opted for the base sound system because everyone hates their pioneer upgrade systems. I'm going to just build something completely from scratch. I was also looking at the big wire kit for the alternator, definitely going to be doing one of those too.

Reactions: brian v

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Very shiny!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum! Very shiny!
Thanks! It looks really nice, just a few minor scratches that I can take care of. I'm also having the front bumper re-painted. One of their porters hit another car on their lot. They're handling it for free so its all good with me. I also detail with Chemical guys products so it will always be dripping wet.

Welcome to the forum Will, and, Go Cowboys !!
Maybe someday the cowboys will have a good season, I'm more of a hockey fan. Dallas Stars are #1 right now.

Reactions: sparkman

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a few friends around the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Welcome aboard!!!
Welcome WElcome~ :eek:ccasion14:

Thanks!

Enjoy Cruze Talk!!
- I took delivery yesterday, I'm extremely impressed with this car. All apsects I'm just going to do a sub and upgrade all the lighting for now. The dealer tinted the windows and did all the fluids for free

Reactions: BU54
1 - 13 of 13 Posts