Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my first Cruze two days ago. Traded in a 2008 Ford Escape with 160k on it that needed a bunch of work and started to rust. Got a great deal on my 12 1LT Cruze with 71000 miles on it, they gave me what I owed on the Escape in trade allowance. Paid $9950 for the Cruze including a 3 year 50000 mile warranty. Love the Cruze so far gets over double what the Escape got for MPG. For $1000 less I could have had a 2012 Cruze LS 1.8 but the 1.4T is awesome. It will take me a while to get used to the size but it's roomier than expected.

Attachments

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Welcome. We have other membership from Erie. Kpax.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Love that blue.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Put your car, sparkman's Red 1LT RS, and my White 1LT side by side, and we would have a pretty patriotic set of triplets haha! Same wheels too! :) Good choice to go with the 1.4L, I know I love mine. Haven't driven the 1.8L but it's probably fine too. Which transmission do you have, auto or manual? Either way you can't really go wrong, enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I drove a 1.8L for a week as a loaner when the Escape was in the shop. It was okay but less MPG and didn't have as much punch to it.

·
Super Moderator
5,171 Posts
Welcome and better choice to spend the extra money for the LT vs the LS. You get added features with the LT(wheels, cruise control, mileage, etc.) I had/have both and I enjoy the 1.4 T much better than the 1.8 L.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.