Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says ,,, My new to me 2013 Eco Cruze with 14k miles,,,, with a Pizza Hut sign on top,,,Been delivering pizza for a long time now,,,,,,,,,

Feels like an old friend cause ,,,my first was a '73 Monte Carlo,,,and I have owned or drove other Chevy's in the past,,,,

Anyway here she is,,,,,

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on your Cruze! My dad had a 72 Monte. Pretty nice with a 350 in it.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Why is Pizza Hut so bad though, as Pizza goes? One of my favorite memories from 40 years ago is having a friend when we were 17 serve us endless Pizza Hut Pizza & Beer, boy it was good! The last Pizza from Pizza Hut was the last one I will ever have. I live in a tiny little desert ghost town and we have the worst restaurants. Even the towns only supermarket and the worst market chain I ever saw (Bashas') moved away. Yet the Sales Manager who sold me my CRUZE in Lake Havasu Arizona own a Pizza place here and they make a killer Pizza, perhaps the best I've ever had? Ate one on Sunday and I will be getting another one tomorrow! He also gives me a special deal, can't say that when I bought the CRUZE.

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Great car!

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Welcome! I love Pizza Hut! Can you deliver to VA? I'll take a large hand tossed meat lovers pizza and some traditional bone-in honey bbq wings please, haha!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
We go from Goofball Eddy to oldjoblo .........Hahœhehe..

Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, my neighbors son, a doctors kid was delivering pizza in a Ford F350, but his parents were paying for the gas, just wanted to teach him responsibility.

Think you may stand making a profit driving a Cruze.

Then I see guys around here with a large pickup pulling a trailer with a John Deere riding mower on it. Meant to ask my neighbors what they charge to cut the grass. Ha, when I was a kid, pushed a motorless reel type mower and charged a buck to do a lawn.

Willing to bet it's more than a buck today.

·
Super Moderator
5,136 Posts
Welcome I know what you mean by feels like an old friend. You get a new car and you hope it doesn't feel too different from something you had before. I have always stayed with GM esp manual. I had a Camaro Achieva, Beretta and 2 Aleros all 5spd. Now I am on my 2nd Cruze. After totaling my first one, didn't know what else I could drive that I would feel comfortable in and had to be a manual.

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,233 Posts
We go from Goofball Eddy to oldjoblo .........Hahœhehe..

Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !
^ ^ Yeah, ditto, what brian says. ^ ^ ^

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the welcome,,,,Ya like everything else ,, in time things change ,,, even the pizza from Pizza Hut,,,Read where its going on 2 years and Pizza Hut hasn't made a profit,,,,,,even feels like the writings on the wall ,,,,,,

Anyone there think I would benefit from the TRIFECTA tune ,,, with me averaging 45 mph and under in town delivering pizza,,,,?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts