Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Traded in my 2012 Buick Regal GS for a 2015 Cruze 2LT RS Package w/nav and MT last Thursday...missing a lot of fancy features (in particular the below-shifter controls for the nav and entertainment system) the GS had but will learn to live without them in favour of a much smaller payment and the savings in gas, given my has me travelling 100-140km each day for work up to the Kawartha Lakes - it also doesn't require 91 Octane - until I give it a computer tune, that is!

The GS was an omen and needed to get gone, after having it backed up into in a parking lot, hit from behind, and even broken into at Vaughan Mills...among other things.

Have been trolling around the forums for a couple weeks and finally decided to post and was sure to include some quick pics of the car (now realizing I didn't get any of the front-end) I snapped outside work on Friday.

Couldn't imagine purchasing anything other than the RS package!

20150508_092558.jpg 20150508_092613.jpg 20150508_092622.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
welcome to CT! Congrats, very nice looking 2LT!

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
Welcome! Great looking LTZ! I love the look of the Buick regal GSs and wouldn't mind having one but I recently heard they where the most traded in car after one year of ownership. I agree about having to have the RS package!

Any pics of the Regal you had?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in NE Toronto burbs myself. Your right about the RS package. I've got a 2014 LT2 manual with RS package (but no Nav). It's no GS, but it is surprising in many ways. Once the engine loosens up, the fuel economy is quite good. I think you will find it ideal for long distance commuting.

I used to have a boat on Chemong Lake and travelled across the county roads to 35/115. Some nice roads along there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome! Great looking LTZ! I love the look of the Buick regal GSs and wouldn't mind having one but I recently heard they where the most traded in car after one year of ownership. I agree about having to have the RS package!

Any pics of the Regal you had?
Fiance is a professional photographer so here's the best one I've got handy...
DSC_5780watermark.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts