Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I just got my Cruze about 3 weeks ago and I'm in love with this car. Stayed in the GM family for almost all of the cars I've ever owned. Most recently, I drove a 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GT until an electrical short in the main fuse box took it out of commission. After searching for a 2 weeks I came across this beautiful car. 2013 Cruze LTZ RS. Push button/remote start, heated seats, upgraded sound system, everything I could want in a car and in my price range. So far the car rides like a dream. I've only had one issue pop up from time to time where I go to start it and it pops up "Service Theft Deterrent System" so after searching for a bit, I'm going to try replacing the batteries in the Key Fob and go from there. Hopefully it doesn't turn in to anything really expensive from the dealer.

I love this car. I'm thinking one of the first upgrades I'll do is the Cold Air Intake Upgrade followed by the Exhaust.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and nice car.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome, great looking car!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.