Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I am the extremely proud owner of a 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ RS. I'm 19 years old and bought it myself, so I'm pretty excited for my first car! I am totally in love with it so far!

I did some small mods to my old 2003 Trailblazer LTZ (wasn't really mine though) like removing the badges, removing the side moldings, tinting the windows, and new wheels. I am wondering if there are any quick, easy mods people tend to do first to their Cruzes. I'm pretty scared to do super involved mods, just quick ones.

I really want to replace the antenna on the roof with a shark fin antenna for aesthetic purposes. But I am really scared to buy a super cheap one from Hong Kong on eBay. Have any of you guys done this, and if so, where did you get your shark fin?

Still learning how to work this site, but I'm excited to be a member!

Attachments

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome and cogratulations! Visual Garage Shark Fin Antenna works pretty well and looks good - runs around $80. Hooks up to the existing antenna base.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Shouldn't get as dusty with coal dust when I lived in Chicago. Got on Bing maps and saved some photos, house I was born in is still there, cost my ma ten bucks. But the schools I went to and the places I worked are now all empty lots.

Ha, should I be envious you got a brand new car at 19? Was 26 years old for my first brand new car, a 1965 Buick Electra loaded that was a four door hardtop.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. You can do the resonator delete, black/white out bowties, etc. Here's mine for an example: (visible in photo mods are smoked sidemarker lenses, black bowties, window tint, technically fog lights because they weren't factory so I added them)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Sedan

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey everyone!

I am the extremely proud owner of a 2012 Chevy Cruze LTZ RS. I'm 19 years old and bought it myself, so I'm pretty excited for my first car! I am totally in love with it so far!

I did some small mods to my old 2003 Trailblazer LTZ (wasn't really mine though) like removing the badges, removing the side moldings, tinting the windows, and new wheels. I am wondering if there are any quick, easy mods people tend to do first to their Cruzes. I'm pretty scared to do super involved mods, just quick ones.

I really want to replace the antenna on the roof with a shark fin antenna for aesthetic purposes. But I am really scared to buy a super cheap one from Hong Kong on eBay. Have any of you guys done this, and if so, where did you get your shark fin?

Still learning how to work this site, but I'm excited to be a member!
I'm feelin SO OLD, now...............

Welcome!!! Beautiful set of wheels!!!

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Welcome! Beautiful Cruze there, that Summit White is sharp with RS.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. You're doing well at 19. I bought my first car at 18 but it was a$3000 car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts