Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Jon, I just picked up a 2014 Cruze 1LT with the RS package. My last car, a 2006 Chevy Cobalt LT COUPE was totalled in a wreck about a month ago. Though I haven't driven my car, I do love it. Glad to be apart of an active fourm for tips, DIY and general know how. Hoping to learn a thing or two until I am cleared to drive again.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new Cruze. Hopefully you're ok from the accident.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doing well, got a broken right leg so just trying to get back in shape. Progressing well so should be back to normal and riding the Tail of the Dragon in no time.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome my man, sorry to hear about the incident. Feel free to ask anything and congrats on your new ride!

·
2,170 Posts
It just dawned on me we have a lot in common. I live in Tennessee, and I've also owned a Cobalt which got totaled. Twice actually one red light runner got me and then a massive hail storm, but I had it repaired both time then traded it. For a 2014 Cruze 1LT except mine doesn't have the RS package. Don't take that Z-link for granted. :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

Reactions: curryjon

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
Broken right leg from the car accident????? that had to be a doozy!

Congrats on the Cruze.....stop crashing, heh heh......get well soon!

Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts