Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just took delivery of my new Cruze 2.0 diesel 5dr hatchback Auto .
Here in Spain if you want auto it is only available in top of range model so I have the LTZ all singing all dancing .
So far I love it but I have one problem which I need help with .When I was driving last night I turned radio off but instead of a blank screen (the one in centre of dash where sat nav is etc) I had the very very bright Chevroet logo on and have been told you can only dim it not turn it off .Is this correct?

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new Cruze. Can you post pictures - it's the closest those of us in the US will get to a hatchback Cruze. Unfortunately the Chevy logo cannot be turned off on the MyLink systems. The closest I've seen is when you have the navigation package to turn on the navigation to display the map. The background will go black then.

·
Premium Member
4,151 Posts
Congratulations on your new car. As of 2013 the manual is no longer available on a diesel in Australia, But we do have a Hatch back with a 1.6T petrol engine with either auto or manual. I have a CDX diesel auto that is just 12 months old but I have a different screen to yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.