Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New Cruze owner...well f*** me!!

1036 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Don Vito
Hi all just bought a 2011 Cruze RS with 38k out of desperation for transportation, would never consider this car but the price was right.....WELL holy crap!! I am enjoying the heck out of this car would have never of thought. looking at all the potential of this little runabout is getting me excited, right now i am just driving the car to get the 2-year-old gas out of it and see if there are any issues, so far everything works. So right now I don't know where to start but my endgame is to have a sleeper. So any suggestions would be appreciated. I am looking for easy stepping stones so as to add to existing upgrades seamlessly over time.

Peace All
Vic
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
14,177 Posts
Hi all just bought a 2011 Cruze RS with 38k out of desperation for transportation, would never consider this car but the price was right.....WELL holy crap!! I am enjoying the heck out of this car would have never of thought. looking at all the potential of this little runabout is getting me excited, right now i am just driving the car to get the 2-year-old gas out of it and see if there are any issues, so far everything works. So right now I don't know where to start but my endgame is to have a sleeper. So any suggestions would be appreciated. I am looking for easy stepping stones so as to add to existing upgrades seamlessly over time.

Peace All
Vic
Welcome Aboard!(y)

After you get all the factory systems up to par, start with a tune.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts